All I can say is I should had seen the red flag when they said ‘No Returns or Money Back’! The A-Trac Dynamic Brace did more harm then good. Our Black Lab was in so much more pain and stressed with the brace on. When our dog would sit or lie down the brace would […]
Archive | Dog Knee BraceRSS feed for this section
Pookie is an 11 year old, 98 pound dog. He tore his Cruciate ligament in his left knee. The vet said right away he needed surgery and only surgery. Since he is 11 years old I did not feel that was a great option. We came home and did some research on different braces. I […]
About a month ago my dog Zep began mildly limping. I took him to my vet. and he prescribed an anti-inflammatory and rest. Zep seemed to improve and then all of a sudden he wouldn’t put his right leg down for anything and had a horrible time getting around and going outside. I started to […]
Here’s my story: Luscus, 18 month old Cane Corso, 125lbs Level 2 tear right rear CCL Occurred at beach when he slipped on a wet rock as 2 dogs jumped on his back (playing) After drawer test doctor recommended tplo surgery Reasons Conservative Management was selected: To cut the bone of a dog still growing […]
Hudson, a Lab mix, came into my life in April 2002 as a rescue from a local shelter. He was discovered abandoned at a car wash and he has never been alone again. Hudson is just a dude who loves his Daddy and Mommy and we adore him. I would sell all my possessions and […]
I just wanted to add China’s story…she’s another APBT with bad knees. Three years ago she injured her left ACL and I didn’t have the funds or heart to deal with surgery. I opted for the A-trac brace and had great success. She never chewed it or complained about it…there were a few times that […]
Help! My dog is limping – Could it be a torn ligament? This guide is a good starting place for anyone looking for more information on dog knee problems, specifically cruciate ligament injury in dogs. This article will give an overview of dog knee injuries covering everything from symptoms to recovery. What is a Cruciate […]
I used the ATrac canine stifle brace on my 8 yr old husky mix and it worked great! The initial fitting was a bit challenging, but after that the brace was easily put on and taken off. He adapted to the knee brace immediately. My only recommendation would be to shave your dog, especially in […]
Dog Knee Brace Experience – A-Trac Dynamic Brace I had a very different experience with the A-TraC Dynamic Brace than you and Tucker. We used it with phenomenal success! When my Golden Retriever mix (Mya) ruptured her cruciate ligament, we tried Extracapsular surgery but it failed – TWICE! I did not want to put Mya […]
Neva’s story – Tightrope and OrthoPet Brace Neva is a 5-year old pointer mix. She lives to run, jump and play. During weekend runs at our open space dog park she puts in 10+ miles chasing rabbits to my measly four. She’s never had a health problem since the day I picked her up from […]
Products with Money Back Guarantee
- Conservative Management and TPLO Surgery – Benito January 29, 2013
- American Bulldog with 2 TPLOs on the Same Leg – Lucy June 11, 2013
- Dog Knee Braces for Large Dogs – Pookie December 12, 2012
- Conservative Management for Small, Older Dogs – Kismet December 5, 2012
- Conservative Management for ACL – Madam Bijou June 21, 2013
- MRSA Following TPLO Surgery – Dax December 2, 2012
- Traditional Repair Recovery Complications – Mousky December 26, 2012
- TPLO or Lateral Suture (Extracapsular Repair) – Dandelion Marie November 19, 2013
- LSS Surgery vs. Conservative Management for Small Dogs – Max November 1, 2013
- Double TPLO Recovery – Limping/Lameness – Loki November 1, 2013
- TTO and MMP Surgery for Dogs – Heidi October 31, 2013
- Extracapsular Surgery for Dogs – Santos October 16, 2013
- Moby – Conservative Management October 9, 2013
- C.T. Brady – Ruptured CCL October 7, 2013
- Nina: Get a second opinion and conduct your own research...
- Nancy: In case you end up going the TPLO path at some poi...
- WestieBunny: Thanks for the informative post. My dog, a 6 y/o w...
- Judy: My girl Angel just had the 'traditional' done in...
- Nancy: My dog actually had the extracapsular repair first...
- Tara: My yellow lab, Pearl, has had a TPLO and an extrac...
- Andrea: I debated over the exact same thing, and ended up ...
- Dog ACL Surgery
- Conservative Management
- Dog Knee Brace
- Financial Assistance
- Read Stories
- Watch Video