[ad#medsquareright250] Hudson, a Lab mix, came into my life in April 2002 as a rescue from a local shelter. He was discovered abandoned at a car wash and he has never been alone again. Hudson is just a dude who loves his Daddy and Mommy and we adore him. I would sell all my possessions […]
Archive | Dog Knee Conservative ManagementRSS feed for this section
I just wanted to add China’s story…she’s another APBT with bad knees. Three years ago she injured her left ACL and I didn’t have the funds or heart to deal with surgery. I opted for the A-trac brace and had great success. She never chewed it or complained about it…there were a few times that […]
I used the ATrac canine stifle brace on my 8 yr old husky mix and it worked great! The initial fitting was a bit challenging, but after that the brace was easily put on and taken off. He adapted to the knee brace immediately. My only recommendation would be to shave your dog, especially in […]
I have a small (42 lbs) APBT (American Pit Bull Terrier) female named Emma. 2 years ago, as of this Christmas, she just stopped using one of her rear legs. As soon as we got back into town I took her to my Vet. She was put under and it was found that she had […]
Dog Knee Brace Experience – A-Trac Dynamic Brace [ad#medsquareright250]I had a very different experience with the A-TraC Dynamic Brace than you and Tucker. We used it with phenomenal success! When my Golden Retriever mix (Mya) ruptured her cruciate ligament, we tried Extracapsular surgery but it failed – TWICE! I did not want to put Mya […]
I created this website to be all about the experience. The experiences we go through as owners of dogs with knee ligament injuries, and the experiences our dogs go through as a result of tearing their CCL. As a result of my experience I have been through both a Traditional Repair surgery and successful round […]
Emma Lynn is my is a 4.5 year old Pit. She is about 45 pounds and very active. A year ago last Christmas she stopped using her right rear leg. We took her to the vet where she was sedated and tested positive for the drawer sign. (A positive drawer sign test is an indication […]
About 2-3 weeks ago I noticed my 9 yr old golden retriever, Beau wasn’t using his left hind leg. He wouldn’t move and stopped eating(which is weird because he is very food motivated). At first i thought it was his hip dyplasia acting up, but those episodes normally only last for a few days. As […]
- Mishka – TPLO Surgery and Recovery May 28, 2018
- Nigel- TPLO -Broken Drill Bit & Other Complications August 24, 2018
- Conservative Management and Holistic Treatment – Muffin April 18, 2018
- Callie – CCL, TTA Surgery with Complications August 9, 2018
- Murphy – TPLO Surgery Complication June 27, 2018
- Chubi Shitzu/Pincher/Pug August 27, 2018
- Brewster – Ruptured CCL July 27, 2018
- How To Confine Your Dog After TPLO Surgery: March 15, 2019
- Benry – Band surgery March 15, 2019
- Bikini – Double Torn CCL Conservative Management March 8, 2019
- How To Prepare Your Home For Conservative Management March 1, 2019
- Can A Dog Live With A Torn ACL? February 14, 2019
- Roxie – TPLO Surgery December 22, 2018
- Buddy – Torn ACL, Conservative Management October 19, 2018
- Josie: now my dog is going in on the 2nd and I have a mat...
- Dawn: Where did you have this done?...
- Cherie Brinkley: What is Conservative Management? We have a 12 yr....
- Alex: My American Pitbull 2yrs 55lbs had the clicking as...
- Suzy mom: Well my suzy went to have the tplo and the vet sto...
- Vickie: These are awesome suggestions! It was a long 4 mon...
- Vickie: To all those who are reading in preparation for su...
- Dog ACL Surgery
- Conservative Management
- Dog Knee Brace
- Financial Assistance
- Read Stories
- Watch Video